Life Extension Black Cumin Seed Oil
Benefits at a Glance:
- Helps inhibit inflammatory factors
- Promotes optimal immune system function
- Helps maintain healthy aging immune systems
- Balances immune and inflammatory responses
Black cumin seed oil is particularly effective at balancing both immune and inflammatory responses, which is critical to guarding our health as we age. With its broad spectrum of active compounds, our Black Cumin Seed Oil does double duty — supporting a healthy immune system and facilitating a healthy inflammatory response. So get powerful support for your health by adding Black Cumin Seed Oil to your supplement regimen today!
Immune health, inflammatory response, and aging
Finding a way to balance immune support and inflammation control are essential for maintaining optimal health in normal aging.1-3 That’s where a unique oil derived from the seeds of the black cumin plant come into play. Black cumin seed oil has been scientifically shown to be uniquely effective at balancing both immune support and inflammation control because of a wide range of active compounds that benefit human health.4-15
Supports a healthy inflammatory response
A healthy response to inflammatory factors is a crucial part of preserving robust health. In a wide-ranging series of studies, black cumin seed oil has been shown to support the effectiveness of many biological factors that contribute to the body’s normal inflammatory activity, including those critical cell-signaling chemicals and hormone-like messengers.16-18
Boosts the immune system
Studies also show that black cumin seed oil supports immune health by facilitating optimal function of a healthy, aging immune system. It does this by supporting the vital defensive activities of macrophages and helper T-cells that work together to bolster your immune defenses.19-24
Two essential functions in one supplement
By acting on both immune factors and inflammatory factors, Life Extension's Black Cumin Seed Oil supports a healthy immune system and facilitates a healthy inflammatory response. Add this vital supplement to your healthcare regimen today!
- Nutr Rev. 2007 Dec;65(12 Pt 2):S173-6.
- Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2003 Feb;23(1):15-39.
- Curr Opin Immunol. 2012 Aug;24(4):488-93.
- Cancer Ther. 2008;6(b):495-510.
- Int Immunopharmacol. 2005 Dec;5(13-14):1749-70.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Sep 2;137(2):1028-34.
- Am J Chin Med. 2011;39(6):1075-91.
- Pak J Biol Sci. 2011 Dec 1;14(23):1038-46.
- Dig Dis Sci. 2012 Sep;57(9):2296-303.
- Phytother Res. 2007 Sep;21(9):895-7.
- HPB (Oxford). 2009 Aug;11(5):373-81.
- Immunol Lett. 2006 Jul 15;106(1):72-81.
- Planta Med. 2016 Jan;82(1-2):8-16.
- Avicenna J Phytomed. 2016 Jan-Feb;6(1):34-43.
- Biochem Pharmacol. 2016 Mar 15;104:62-73.
- Curr Opin Immunol. 2012 Aug; 24(4): 488–493.
- J Leukoc Biol. 2008 Oct; 84(4): 900–914.
- Neuroimmunomodulation. 2008; 15(4-6): 323–330.
- Int J Immunopharmacol. 2000 Sep;22(9):729-40.
- Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Feb;22(1):37-43.
- Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2010 Aug;50(7):654-65.
- Int Immunopharmacol. 2015 Sep;28(1):295-304.
- Toxicol Ind Health. 2016 Sep;32(9):1564-9
- Chin J Integr Med. 2014 Mar 2. [Epub ahead of print]
Take one (1) softgel twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Thymocid Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa), Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.