Life Extension Florassist Mood
Research is uncovering new information all the time about the connection between the gastrointestinal tract and the nervous system. Specific probiotics included in FLORASSIST® Mood have been shown to positively influence biochemical signaling between the gastrointestinal tract and the nervous system, with positive effects on mood.
Benefits at a Glance
- Research has shown connection between “gut-brain axis” and nervous system
- Specific probiotics positively influence biochemical signaling
- Contains 3 billion colony-forming units of two probiotic strains
- Supported by human clinical research to show improved mood
FLORASSIST® Mood provides 3 billion colony-forming units of Lactobacillus helveticus strain R0052 and Bifidobacterium longum strain R0175.
Human clinical research conducted on this dual-probiotic combination demonstrated improvements in mood, reduction in perceived stress, and promotion of relaxation.1-3
Two daily capsules of FLORASSIST® Mood naturally promote relaxation and improve mood.
- Cell. 2015 Apr 9;161(2):193-4.
- Gut Microbes. 2011 Jul-Aug;2(4):256-61.
- Br J Nutr. 2011 Mar;105(5):755-64.
Take two (2) capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Lactobacillus Helveticus Rosell, Bifidobacterium Longum Rosell, Potato Starch, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Maltodextrin, Silica
Allergen Warning: Contains Milk and Soybeans
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.