Four Sigmatic Superfood Blends Reishi Spores
THE “SEEDS” OF REISHI
- At the end of the reishi mushroom growth cycle, reishi produces spores which are like tiny microscopic seeds which contain the essence of this mushroom.
- High in triterpenes that have adaptogenic properties.
- Nutty and earthy flavor. You can use it to upgrade your drinks, smoothies, cooking or baking.
- 98% cell-wall cracked for better bioavailability.
- Vegan, gluten-free, GMO-free and no additives or preservatives.
- Each bag contains 25 dosages.
The benefits Reishi Spores:
- High concentration of triterpenes for adaptogenic effects.
- Can help you to reduce stress
Add one teaspoon (2 grams) to your favorite drink, smoothie, or food. It works the same way no matter how it is consumed.
Cell wall cracked reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) spores