Vapor X5 Next Gen Fruit Punch Blast 60 srv (Best By 12/2018)
- ULTIMATE NEUROSENSORY EXPERIENCE combines a unique and powerful blend of sensory ingredients with a potent dose of a precise caffeine molecule for the ultimate pre-workout experience and a sensory overload you won’t find anywhere else.
- EXPLOSIVE ENERGY & FOCUS a precisely dosed neurotransmitter precursor is combined with a potent amount of caffeine that will fire up your energy, help power you through your hardest training sessions and enhance your focus.
- SCIENTIFICALLY VALIDATED MUSCLEBUILDING POWER powerful musclebuilding ingredients (betaine and creatine) in scientifically validated doses actually shown to build more muscle.
- BETTER PERFORMANCE & ENDURANCE a research-inspired dose of beta-alanine. Plus, the precise dose of taurine found in two scoops has been shown in scientific research to boost performance in endurance athletes.
- AMPLIFIES NITRIC OXIDE FOR INTENSE MUSCLE PUMPS delivers a blend of Nitrosigine and hawthorn berry engineered to increase plasma nitric oxide levels, which promotes improved vasodilation.
DELIVERS INTENSE MUSCLE PUMPS
For shirt-splitting pumps that will get you noticed, VaporX5 Next Gen delivers a blend of Nitrosigine and hawthorn berry engineered to increase plasma nitric oxide levels, which promotes improved vasodilation. Nitrosigine is a new patented complex of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate that is backed by clinical science and designed to do one thing: crank up nitric oxide levels to force the most unbelievable pumps. Simply put, if you deliver more oxygen and nutrients to the exercising muscle and get rid of waste products, your training will be more effective and you will recover from the set more quickly. This all leads to an unbelievably powerful pump! VaporX5 Next Gen uses a full clinically-studied dose of Nitrosigine in each two-scoop serving.
REAL MUSCLEBUILDING POWER
VaporX5 Next Gen features three scientifically-validated musclebuilding ingredients (beta-alanine, betaine and creatine) to enhance the muscle- and strength-building process by supporting between-set muscle recovery and workout performance. In fact, test subjects who supplemented with the exact 2.5g dose of betaine in 2 scoops of VaporX5 Next Gen built 3.75 lbs. of lean muscle in 6 weeks compared to 0.66 lbs. by the placebo group. That’s over 4 times more muscle (vs. the placebo)! Betaine has been shown in a separate study to also enhance muscle endurance. In this study, active college males taking 2.5g of betaine per day for 2 weeks improved muscle endurance (squats) and increased the quality of repetitions performed! Each two-scoop serving of VaporX5 Next Gen also features a clinically researched 3g dose of creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate remains the most researched form of creatine. Then there’s the beta alanine – the full 3.2g of pure beta-alanine in each two-scoop serving has been clinically shown to enhance muscle carnosine levels, which ultimately supports the muscle- and strength-building process.
UNPARALLELED ENERGY AND ENDURANCE
To make the VaporX5 Next Gen formula complete, MuscleTech researchers added a potent dose of caffeine that will fire you up and help power you through your hardest workouts. Caffeine is shown to enhance thermogenesis, increase energy and enhance mental focus. To further boost training endurance, a precise dose of taurine (in two scoops) was added by MuscleTech Researchers to VaporX5 Next Gen. This powerful dose has been shown in scientific research to boost performance in endurance athletes.
Short Dated Notice:
As specified by the FDA, nutritional supplements and nutritional bars are not required to have an “Expiration” or “Best By” date. The FDA states that the best by date on nutritional supplements only specifies the last day that a supplement will be at its highest level of potency. After this date, the supplement may lose some of its potency (Usually 10% loss in potency every 2-3 months). The FDA’s website states; “nutritional supplements, in general, are safe to use well past the “Best By” or “Expiration” date.” If packaged properly and kept in a cool dry place the supplement can be, in many cases, safe for a year or two past the date.