Queen Bee All Natural Eye Cream
- The organic, natural formula that quickly and effectively removes dark under eye circles, lines and puffiness and fades facial wrinkles
- Contains NO cancer-causing additives or preservatives found in most brand name skin care products
- Moisturizes and keeps skin looking soft, vibrant and smooth without the use of harsh chemicals. Will not irritate the skin like traditional skin care products
- Handmade in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania using only the highest quality 100% all-natural ingredients
- Contains 30ml per jar - Apply sufficient amount to the skin around the eyes before bed
Queen Bee Eye Cream is carefully handmade using only the highest quality 100% All-Natural Ingredients. This wonderful cream removes under eye circles, fades facial lines and wrinkles and keeps the skin around the eye looking healthy, youthful and vibrant. All without harmful and dangerous chemicals found in most store-bought skin care products. Queen Bee Eye Cream works because we do not skimp on the quality of the ingredients.
the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health has stated that nearly 900 of the chemicals that are used in most cosmetics and skin care product are toxic and cancer-causing. Most mass-produced, brand name skin care products have a long list of hard to pronounce chemicals and often these products use the cheapest ingredients possible. Even so-called organic or all natural cosmetic products will use chemicals or dyes during processing that are not listed on the label. Even the fragrances found in skin care products can be carcinogenic. Queen Bee Eye Cream is one of the few cosmetic products available that uses all-natural, organic ingredients and is 100% chemical free.
Clean skin and then apply cream to under eye area before bed. Queen Bee can also work to reduce facial wrinkles and can be applied to the entire face. For faster results, use twice per day.
Olive Oil, shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin K, vanilla essential oil
For external use only - do not use on broken skin.
Caution: The oils in this treatment are processed in facilities that produce nut oils.